Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

God + Me is Enough?


Not a long ago a read something on facebook it said "God+Me is enough", for a while I think about it. I see something wrong in it, I think this is another form of nowadays humanity arrognce or some kind of neglected autism (they're still socialize but behaves like don't care about their surrounding), maybe in a religious view it is a positive thing to say but in my opinion it is wrong.

In my view (as a Christian) your life is not about you, it is not about what are you, it is not about how powerful are you, it is not about how you survive without the others, your life is about how you'll live your live and survive in your world, socialize with them, share your thought with them and be the light in the dark (be socialize). If you say "God+Me is enough" that mean you don't really care about your surroundings, all you need just you and your God.

In this life we need each other, like a builder need an architect to design the buildings, a doctor need a nurse to assist their job, a pilot need a co-pilot to fly a plane. Everything in this life is come in pack, even if you thing God is powerful and can do everything, but He will need another hand (another people) to help you, you might think I misdoubt God's power, I'll say that's 100% wrong! I do believe of His powerfull power, I do believe He can do anything, but that's not the point I want to say here.

The point is God give you life not for you alone, your life is not about wasting your own life alone, you're not alone in this world. You need to socialize, helping each other, get involved with your surroundings, etc. Being a believer (Christian, Moslem, Hindu,etc) is about spreading the messages, spread the words of truth to the world, share about His grace on you, share about His miracle on your life, you're not alone. Out there still so many people who lost and need your help to be the light in their life, help them and add some hope to their life, ease their pain and sorrow change it with joy and glorious feelings, life is not about the pain or the sorrow, it's about how to struggling and survive then strengthen each other for a better day!

So still thinking "God+Me is enough" ? I rather say "God+Me is not enough but God + Me and The Whole World is More Than Everything", enjoy your life, spread the words and be the light to your world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment