Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'll Wait


Even a beautiful flower could withered
How would you say you'll still be as you were now

Every living things will die someday
I just don't know when it'll come to me


But as long as I'm still breathing
I'll wait for you to come again
Even if the world would come to an end
I'll wait for you...

Even a solid hard rock could eroded
How could you say your happiness is forever

Maybe I don't have anything
I can't promise you anything
But I'll wait for you to come again
I'll wait for you...

I'm just a naive man
I'm just waiting
Waiting for my happiness
To come again
I'll wait for you

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete