Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Friday, December 14, 2012

Social Ego

The air is filled by our ego
Every one of us has a shimmering sins
If I could sold it, I'll be rich

A dried soul is suffer inside
Who can win against their own ego
Will win the world

But the world will never let it
They'll haunt you
Like a hungry wolves in freezing winter night

Our social ego has drag us into this phase
Where we no longer could recognize
All we wanted before...
Or what we actually needs...

Humans...
Can we win?
Or it'll finish us all...

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete