Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Theater of Dream (Tribute to Dream Theater)

Is this a fortune or it just a lies
I'm not seeking your status
But The majesty
Have trying to kill me
I found the light that blinding me
I try to find the fuse that connected to it
But I couldn't found it and  just get away
And I realize this is the afterlife
Now I met the ones who help to set the sun
It's only the matter of time for me to realize
Is this only a dream or it has united with my day

Please pull me under
And wake me up in another day
Please take the time
Because I can't survive if I surrounded
By this nightmare in this metropolis
Under the glass moon I just waiting
Waiting for my time to sleep
And learning how to live
Learning to understand the images
And the meanings of words

I'm awake in six o'clock
And I found myself caught in a web
The innocent feeling just fade away
Feeling insane like an erotomaniac
With all this voices in my ears
I've became so silent, a silent man
Who just watching his reflection in the mirror
All those lie, trying to lifting all this shadows off
From my dream
I'm so scarred
And now I'm just lost in space...

The season has change
I've found this love until my heart bleeding in this funeral
For the one who close to me but now became a perfect stranger
Is this remain the same? Achilles has fallen in his last stand?
And I'm just remain the same...
Playing the big medley for those who lost...

A new millennium has come
A new day has come, you're not the one who could control me
Even you've standing under the Peruvian skies
I've wasting this life in hollow
And already feel like burning my soul in this kitchen
I just want to draw this line in the sand
Hope it could take away all my pain
I just cannot take my breath
When I remember about Anne Lee
And I can't forget about the trial which make her tears falling
Into Infinity

I take this regression and the overture just playing
I feel this kind of strange sensation like a déjà vu
Suddenly a sound coming and said "Through My words, all this tragedy will vanish
and through her eyes you'll coming back to your home, you'll dance to the eternity."
And one last time this spirit carries me and finally I've became free...
Then I woke up and realize that just a scenes inside my memories...

Inside the glass prison
I'm living with blind faith
With lot misunderstood
It triggering some great debate
I decide to disappear
But I'm falling six degrees from a turbulence and became lunatic

No one take me as I am
I feel like a dying soul
What could I do? I've give this endless sacrifice
To honor my Father
But everything just became vacant
I've awaken in my stream of consciousness
In the name of God I swear...
It's more than just a kind of training for my thought

Now I'm trapped inside this maze named Octavarium
In this maze I found all the root of all the evil
And now I know all the answers I got just some lies
Which could make me trapped behind these walls forever
He said He will walk beside me but I'm just became panic
And there always be someone who will be sacrificed to set us free

I've feel the presence of my enemies so close to me...
Those who have been forsaken for a long time...
With a constant motion, I can't let my self falling into the darkness
When the night will come eternally
This is about my repentance
Now I've became a prophet of war
For the ministry of lost soul...
I never fell into the chaos again...

The black clouds is coming...
It will become a nightmare to remember
They're making a rite to passage
And all the spirit already withered...
The fortress have been shattered
But suddenly I remember my best times
About the count of Tuscany
And it take me into the silver linings...

Angels has come and I'm standing on their back
My followers build me up to fight and some of them just betray me and break me down
They are actually lost, they are not forgotten
This is the life we always feel...
We think there would be a bridges in the sky...
Even we know if our outcry just useless...
Because we're too far from heaven
Now I've breaking all the illusion
And here we're living beneath the surface of heaven...
It just a dramatic turn of events...

0 comments:

Post a Comment