Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the most beautiful thing in your life?

If someone ask me, "What is the most beautiful thing in your life?"
I will answer, "The chance I can hear that question..."

Why?


Simple, we still had a chance till today and hear someone asking that question to us just an extraordinary beautiful experience in your life, because that mean you still have your chance to life and the life itself was the most beautiful things... I thought we can't find some extraordinary or beautiful things around us if we don't have life or if we don't live our life... Some people get so stressed and get depressed and think everything around them just a crap, but we must throw it away from us, we must believe that our life is more than just a crap, we're special... Maybe sometimes we're thinking to be like someone else, but maybe out there would be someone who want to be like you... If you still had a chance to read these words, you're lucky my friend... Because out there, somewhere on this Earth would be someone who don't have a little chance  read this... So be thankful for your life and thinks positive... YOUR LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment