Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Just Want to Spend My Life With You

I don't know how much time should I spend
How many world should I use
How many island should I explore
To convince you how much I love you

Please tell me what should I do
To make you love me
Because I never stop loving you
I never could stop

They said your heart never lies
So I listen to my heart
And my heart said you're the one
Please fall to me like I've fall to you
I just want to spend my life with you...

I never be this weak and maybe I'm not so romantic
I never be so fluent to tell how I love you
But you give me strength
To tell you, how much I love you...

Baby, you don't know how much I love you
I never could stop this feeling
My heart never stop calling your name
I will always love you...
I just want to spend my life with you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment