Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Unclassified

We're live surrounded by so many unanswered question
So many question which has become a mystery in our time
When everyone just left the question without any solution
Then every single thing will became so mysterious
The simple thing have became so complex
I'm so confused or I've be an idiot?

This just a dream or my nightmare have became a reality?
This question have twisted my mind
Now we're living in a educated world
Or we're can't developed more than what we got now?
Shall we put ourselves in a limbo or we deserves a junkyard?
The time will passing...
Our glory will falling...
Lives will ended...
Is it possible if we try to be kind in afterlife?
Or should we be kind before we're in afterlife?
It's been a while after I lost my sanity...
Sometimes the world can give you an answer for your question
But, it's not the answer which you're searching for
It just another question to another unsolved mystery
It's unfinished puzzle...
A labyrinth without a way out...
I'm trapped...
This world is a trap...
But this world full of beautiful diamond...
But actually this world just a slum full of rubbish
There's no happy ending for a martyrs in this world
But there'll be a beautiful house for them in afterlife...
It's called heaven...
Don't ask me what is that?
Because I've never been there...
Don't pretend to be understand...
Because I know you don't understand...
You pretend to be alright, but you hide all your problems
And kills you slowly...
Why don't you just kill me before I know you and after we've got this far... 
You're born as mass killer...
Once again this limbo is fit for you...
Don't try to be wise, you're better when you're stupid...
It's been a while after I lost my sanity...
If you think this world has become so cruel for you
Are you still wanna live in this world?
Have you think to live somewhere else?
Or apparently this world just the only place you know?
Wake me up if you're have made this world as a peaceful place...

0 comments:

Post a Comment