Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cries of Anguish (Pt. 2)

Behind those walls
A lot of children still suffering
Crying with no one care about them
They're just care about them self

I've trying so hard
To find a better place for living
But I can't find it
It just be another vain

So many soul
Must die in vain
There's no one seems to care
Is it just another massacre?

What should I do now...
I've try so hard
To find another help
But I don't get any solution

Are we have forget about life...
Maybe we've forget about caring to each others...
Or we've forget about what love is...?

Don't let another soul...
Die in vain...

This is a painful truth that still happen around us...
You better believe it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment