Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tears

Maybe you think I'm stupid
My tears fall down
For someone who don't love me again...
I just can't hide it...
I'm still in love with you...


Just give me one more chance to love you
Don't let this tears falls again
Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm not heartless...
I just want you to love me again
Just like used to be, when we're in love...

I can't hold it again...
My tears just fall down for you...
There's nothing could stop it...
Please I beg to you...

I'm still loving you
Like a snow in winter season...
Never stop falling, before the season end...
Please come back to me...
Please love me again...

Suddenly my tears just fall down
I can't hold it...
My heart can't lie, I'm still loving you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment