Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Believe

I'm wishing for something
But I'm still don't know what should I do
I'm afraid it would be a bad thing in my life...



I hope there would be a great thing ahead
Waiting for us
And we'll be the one who stand on the top
But I'm still don't know how to make it...
And take it as a part of us...

If we just wishing and hoping for it to be true
We can't have it...
We should do something real
For make it real...
It not just a dream...
But It would be a real...

Because we believe...
Yes, we're believe it...
And all we need just believe it...
In God...
There's nothing impossible...
Nothing!
Everything possible!

All we need just believe...

By: J. Robertson

0 comments:

Post a Comment