Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Promise

Baby I promise you
I'll be back to you
But don't you cry
If I can't back tonight
Baby please don't let

Yourself fell down
But, I promise you, I'll be back someday

Baby you know
That I'll always love you
I cannot ever let this heart leaving you
So please baby, I want you still love me
Because I can't go back tonight
Don't let your tears fell down to your face
I don't wanna hurt you
But I promise you
I'll be back someday

Baby, please promise to me...
You will always waiting for me
Baby, please still loving me
Because my heart
Will always loving you...

I promise you
I'll be back to you again...
But please babe...
Forgive me for tonight...

By: J. Robertson

0 comments:

Post a Comment