Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it and God bless your day...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Only Chance

I'm wandering
Just don't understand
Why do I'm here
And we met



We start to know each other
Be more closer
But I thought
I can't be the one

I've lost the only chance I had
You're too precious to be hurt
I'm not the best
But I'm hoping for the best...
Yes you're the best one, but I'm not...
I've lost my only chance

I hope someday we could met again
Hope you still remember me
And you still remember all the memories that we have
I wish you still be the same...
Be the best one...

I knew I could make it real
The only chance I had when I see you smile again
That’s my only chance
Love is the only chance for us
To be more peaceful
I hope I could bring it some for you

I'll do anything for you
I wish I could do it
Because, I don't wanna lost my only chance again...
Hope it gonna be true...

By: J. Robertson

0 comments:

Post a Comment